- Support Windows build #245 @venjiang
- Immutable streams @xiaojian-hong
- Decoupling Y3 codec from user land @fanweixiao
This version takes 2 months with 90 commits, with a lot of performance tuning stuffs. During this period, our core contributor @xiaojian-hong got his baby, so, this version of yomo, we use
HD, the name of baby, as code name of current version :)
- Replace framing with Y3 frame #211
- Rename source/flow/sink #173
- Simplify workflow.yaml #174
stream-fnis optional to use the
- Improve the throughput when high concurrency.
- Add more tests.
- refactor(log): add log when reconnecting to zipper (#206)
- chore(deps): bump go.uber.org/zap from 1.17.0 to 1.18.1 (#202)
- fix(mesh): print the received data when no sinks in zipper-receiver (#204)
- fix(mesh): print the information when downloading the mesh config (#203)
- fix(zipper): decode frame before sending data to downstream zipper (#201)
- update links (#200) (#199)
- fix(zipper): make sure
sinkreceives all data from
- fix(rx): make
Encodeoptional in Serverless Handler func
- feat(logger): add logger to print different level logs (#195)
- add example demonstrate how to transfer raw binary data with YoMo (#194)
- chore(deps): bump github.com/lucas-clemente/quic-go from 0.21.0 to 0.21.1 (#193)
- chore(deps): bump github.com/yomorun/y3-codec-golang from 1.6.9 to 1.7.0 (#196)
- fix(buffer): increase the buffer size and support custom size via env (#192)
- fix(server): heartbeat send (#190)
- feat(framing): add frame length to support large data (#191)
- Update README_CN.md to latest version
- fix(client): add RetryWithCount and fix connection bug (#188)
- refactor(runtime): migrate runtime codes from cli project to yomo (#189)
- refactor(cli): clean
CLIrelated files (#186)
- fix(client): increase the timeout of heartbeat to 5s.
- feat(mesh): add zipper-sender client (#180) (#184)
- fix(zipper): only one stream between zipper and flow (#179)
- feat(workflow): Restructure the connection creation (#169), serverless applications can be deployed anywhere!
- feat(codec): Support JSON codec (#166), integrating WebSocket with YoMo way much easier!
- feat(quic): Use
0-RTTin QUIC client (#167)
- Zip more than 3 streams
- Read from multiple sources
- Write-back to streams
- Add more examples and use cases
Y3tag declaration from
- YoMo-Zipper configuration verification
- Add use cases that demonstrate how to integrate with FaunaDB/SSVM/EMQX etc.
- Refactor the validation of wf config.
- Add example configs of the sender and receive zipper.
y3-codec-golang to v1.6.2 to fix error with multiple subscribers.
- Fix: one QUIC connection corresponds to one RxStream.
y3-codec-golang to v1.6.1.
y3-codec-golang to v1.5.0.
yomo-zipper (workflow) which receives the data from
yomo-flow (streaming serverless) in pipeline, and distributes the result to
- Add CLI
yomo wf run workflow.yaml[#62]
- Add two examples of
- Cloud use
yomo init demofor creating a yomo project quickly
yomo init [name].
- Emit mock data from remote emitter server when running
Streaming-Serverless in Rx way with CLI support
- Add CLI support [#61]
- Serverless architecture [#58]
- RxStream-oriented in handler func [#60]
update codec to v1.1.0
- Solve the problem of base type encoding without wrapper node #66